Saturday, November 5, 2011

Homeschooling Blog

13 years of homeschooling, I NEVER thought I'd be doing ALL over again!!!!! I was seriously considering putting Joseph in school. The thought of homeschooling him a source of major stress in my life! I couldn't even wrap my brain around the thought.

Then one day while browsing around on Pintrest, found all these wonderful homeschooling websites that stirred a passion and excitement to homeschool! I was SO SO excited. I spent the next days browsing, reading and making notes as I scoured websites. Then I took all my thoughts to Clinton and he strongly encouraged me to go for it. So here we are. Below are some of my reasons for starting Homeschooling Again blog.

1. I don't want to consume my Day in the Life blog with all my homeschool stuff, which I would probably do since homeschooling is such a huge part of my life AND because I'm so excited about it.

2. I want to be a blessing to others who like me was on the verge of throwing in the towel to homeschool.    (I was recently inspired by fellow homeschool bloggers and now feel a real excitement to homeschool again.)

3. I want to have a "journal" of our homeschool time.

I think it's so wonderful the opportunities you have when you have a blog. It can be used to store memories for you and your children, it can be used as photo album, and also as a source of comfort and encouragement to others.

So, to all you fellow homeschooler and homeschool bloggers here's to you! I'm joining in.

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment