Friday, November 18, 2011

Here are a few more pictures from last week. As you can see our bulletin board is coming along quite nicely. 

Our sight word caterpillar is GROWING!! We're using the YOU CAN READ sight words from Carrissa's blog. Which I also love! I purchased the whole bundle and got the extras. Definitely worth it! 

Because we don't live in America and don't have the convenience of Michael's or Hobby Lobby, I find a lot of my stuff online. I found this cute Autumn banner at Sparkle Box which has hundreds of fun printables. 

This is my Desktop Table Chart  which I looove! 


Some of you may be wondering what I do with Cayden. This is the million dollar question. Homeschool with a toddler is definitely exciting and challenging, and faith building, and character building. Today we let him play with playdoh. 


And he proceeded to eat it. 


And put it in his nose! 


What are your experiences with your toddler while you're homeschooling??

2 comments:

  1. OH AMBER!! I SOOOO enjoyed this! Thank you so much for putting all of this up here for everyone to read, be encouraged by and COPY! :) I love you and I am just in awe of these two handsome boys!!! HOW CAN THEY BE THIS BIG ALREADY!??!?!! Make'em stop!!! Keep posting - I'm a fan! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Row of Cranberry Thanksgiving! Thank you for joining the FIAR Blogroll :) It's so nice to read all the wonderful book experiences.

    ReplyDelete