Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm so excited about homeschool this year, I decided I needed an outlet to share all of my ideas, pictures, and thoughts.

I don't have any friends close by to share with...... so my only outlet is to blog.

 I'm going to use it as a picture journal and to help me keep track of what we're doing. It will be neat for Joseph and Cayden to go back through the pictures and remember what we did.

Today, I spent about 6 hours preparing for this next week. We're going to be rowing How to Make Apple Pie and See the World. I'm so excited about this row because it falls in such good timing with the season. It's also a good introductory book for Joseph to see the "bigger" picture as far as the world goes.

He has some what of a grasp on it because he knows "one day we'll go to America" and he knows "we have to take a big plan and go over the ocean" but this will help broaden his mind even more.

I'l be taking lots of pictures and posting the best I can. I might be more faithful to this blog than I have been to the Day In a Life blog.... we'll see.

See you tomorrow,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment